Friday, 8 April 2011

Spring Color Challenge .... Shabby Tea Room


Hi, Popping in to change it up a bit.


Had a busy week at work , plus busy with Ladies Aux.


I had this card done and setting on my desk all week and this is the first chance I've had to upload it.


The challenge this week at The Shabby Tea Room


Spring Color Challenge and you had to use this pic


for inspiration.




For my card I chose to use the green , pink, yellow with a bit of blue .




I got the idea for this card from Laurie.

I used my new grand Ovals with my grand Caliber.

The chick is a SU stamp.

I used a MS punch for the rabbit border,also MS fence punch.

I threaded some MA ribbon thru the fence.

Made a loopy bow, added a Recollection flower.

Butterfly,chick and eggs from my stash of stuff from the $store.

Gotta love the $store .

..


View of card with the front open and also view of the card open to see the inside.I cut the front oval free hand and added a brad to swing open.



Thank you for visiting, I love to hear your comments.


Have a wonderful weekend.


I will be back tomorrow with a project I am working on.


6 comments:

Marisa said...

Loved Laurie's and loving yours too. A wonderful new way to decorate Easter Eggs :)

Sheri said...

Very clever and creative! Love the papers you chose!

Paper Boutique said...

Oh my goodness, this card is soooo cute, love it!

Conniecrafter said...

I saw this on Laurie's blog and yours is very cute too, great job!

Debbie said...

WOW ... what simply adorable cards! Thanks for joining us in the Tea Room this week :)

Danielle Therese Greenwood said...

Those are ADORABLE! Thanks for joining us at the Shabby Tea Room this week!