Monday, 4 April 2011

Winner Of My Blogoversary 2011

Hi everyone,

I am back with a winner for my Blogoversary Celebrations.

I like to thank everyone for taking part and using my sketch.

So nice to see how everyone used it and

yet created some thing different.

All the cards were awesome.

A big thank you to the MoJo Makers and the Verve Divas,Friends for hopping along with me.


SO Drum Roll Please:

Now for the winner:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:1

Timestamp: 2011-04-05 02:18:59 UTC

Winner is >>>>>>>>>>>Tamijo

Please email me with your addy .

I will get your goodies out to you by the end of week!

Thank you all for making this the best birthday and Blogoversary !



3 comments:

Marisa said...

You celebrated in style, Sarah! Thanks so much for the pleasure of celebrating with you :)

Tami said...

woohoo- thanks so much and hope you had a fabulous birthday!

Tami said...

I sent you an email through the contact button on the right- just making sure you got it!