Monday, 9 May 2011

All Things Grow....

Good Morning and welcome to another MoJo Monday.
Todays sketch was designed by Debbie .

It was fun to work with and I had fun with this yummy paper.
I found some of this gorgeous paper in one of our local stores.
Its called Lost and Found from MME.This sheet of paper with the roses has loads of glitter,and also had a scallop edge.I took advantahe of the scallops for the bottom of my card and then cut a strip for the middle of my card.

I also used my new Verve ,Bloom and Grow stamps, along with the dies..I am loving these stamps. I think this may be my fav of all time.
I used a scallop nestie and a MS  punch for the leaves.
This set of stamps comes with some awesome leaves as well, along with a die
for the leaves.I wanted to use the leaves but don't have my die as yet, but its coming,lol.































Be sure to check out the MoJo Makers for their awesome creations.
Also check out the Verve store for more stamps.
Julee's stamps are the best and so versatile. I keep reaching for them over and over.

Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful Monday!

8 comments:

Marisa said...

I can't put those flower dies down LOL. You'll love the leaf die! Love the ribbon on the corner of the focal panel and your take on the sketch :)

carole (TruCarMa) said...

I love this set, too, Sarah, and your card is a gorgeous take on this week's sketch. Love all the pink! :)

Mary Fish said...

the layered flower is delightful and you took the mojo for a splashy spin! hugs, m

Stephanie Kraft said...

Such a sweet card, Sarah! Love the layered flower!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

I adore this Sarah, the paper is gorgeous and the glitter makes my heart skip a beat...very sweet....hope your week is fantastic!

enjoy *~*

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty, like what you did with this sketch

Colleen Dietrich said...

I always love to hear about new-to-me patterned papers! Thanks for sharing this MME one with us...it's so beautiful. I like how you used those scallops in two places.

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

Gorgeous card, love that paper too :)