Sunday, 1 May 2011

Double Dutch at Really Reasonable Ribbon

Hi Everyone and welcome to my first challenge with


The challenge for today is #23 Double Dutch

Use either 2 ribbons, 2 trims, or 2 laces on your project.

Todays challenge have teamed up with Fred She Said


On my card, the 2 Really Reasonable ribbons I used were.....





We are thrilled to have


as our sponsor for this challenge.



I ruffled the double face ribbon to make my flower and added

a Recollections embellie.

This ribbon is so awesome to make bows , etc, as its double faced
I paper pieced the little girl's dress and bow.

SU paper, M's rhinestones.



Lets see your wonderful Double Dutch Creations

You could win a $20 gift certificate from Fred She Said

or a $10 gift certificate from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Please head on over to the


and see what the RRR and Fred girls have to show you.


Thank you for Visiting and have a wonderful Sunday!


4 comments:

Crystal said...

Totally Adorable Sarah, LOVE your take on the double dutch challenge!

Marisa said...

Cute image and a fabulous ribbon flower!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

I love that gorgeous flower and ribbon on your card. Beautiful creation. :)

True :) said...

Cute card Sarah!
I love red black and white together!
Welcome aboard!

Hugs,
True :D