Monday, 16 May 2011

Enjoy Your Day...MoJo191

Good MoJo Monday and welcome back to another great sketch.
Hope everyone is having a great start to their week.
I worked all weekend and am off today.
I plan to clean up my craft room, I can't find my desk again,lol.
Then I plan on catching up on some challenges.

I love todays sketch, it was fun to work with.A sketch I will certainly use again.

For my card I used more of the Stella & Rose papers from My Minds Eye.
I am loving this line of papers, the colors are all so gorgeous
I used both sides of this gorgeous paper, along with some matching CS.
Verve sentiment, Recollection flower and some jewels from my stash.

So , are you ready to get your Mojo going and see what the Mojo Makers
did with this sketch.
Then head over to Mojo Monday and jump start your Mojo.

Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful Monday!

9 comments:

Corine van der Zee said...

Very Pretty!! Love the colours...

Wanda Cullen said...

LOVE your clean, crisp style! Great papers (the whole Stella & Rose line of papers is a big hit in my book!).

Lia said...

WOW! Amazing card! I love your work.

Would you be interested on a DT spot for my blog? I am just starting a challenge blog for my digi stamps. If yes, see the rules Lia Stampz

Cheers,
Lia

Marisa said...

Another beauty, Sarah. Loving all the white space and the clean lines. You can come over to my house and help me find my desk too LOL ;)

Crystal said...

Stunning job with this sketch Sarah!!!

Naomi said...

Gorgeous card, LOVE the patterned paper!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Very pretty, Sarah - that flower is to die for!

Shannon White said...

Wow! this is just Gorgeously Elegant! 8-)

Debbie Carriere said...

Sarah, you did a fantastic job with this! Love the colors :)