Monday, 23 May 2011

Miss You Like Crazy Mojo192

Hello and welcome back to another 
Todays sketch is a fun one designed by  
Debbie.
Hope everyone is having a super long weekend.
No long weekend for me , as all staff had to work. I took the Saturday to work as we were doing a BBQ for IWK.
A lot of people showed up  and we raised a lot of money for the children.
The weather was cold on Sat. but people were still out and about checking out all the sales and bargains.


The weather was nice and warm on Sunday ,
and since I was off, we went for a little cruise
with the car club, came back and did a lot of
work in my garden before dark.
Overall a good weekend.


Ok, onto my card, since it was a fun sketch,
I went very simple with it. I used more of
Stella & Rose papers, SOme MA ribbon,
Prima flower, Verve Sentiment,added some
little charms.



Thank you for visiting, I love to read your comments.
Please check out the MoJo Makers for their awesome creations.
Have a wonderful Monday, I am off to work again today.
No rest for the weary!LOL

7 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

So glad you had a good w/e! I was off, too, and it went by way too fast! Back to the salt mines today - lol! Love your mojo card...simple but sweet!

Sue said...

Great card, love the papers and the flower.

Melissa Rodgers said...

Cute card Sarah!

Stephanie Kraft said...

Lovely card, Sarah! Love the sweet charm!

Debbie Carriere said...

Sarah, this is so sweet!! Love the colors & that cute charm!

mustangsarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so pretty, Sarah! Love that sweet little charm!