Monday, 2 May 2011

MoJo189

Good morning everyone and welcome back to another
Todays sketch is so fun to work with.
Since this is the first Monday of the month
that means its MoJo Madness Contest.
We'll have one winner for every 50 entries,
 up to a max of SEVEN winners!!!
Winners will receive the Verve Stamps set of their choice.



For my card I used more of the Stella & Rose papers from
My Minds eye.
I am loving these papers.
I used MS border punch, M's rhinestones,
I also made a Pinwheel found
I started with a 2.5 square.

Be sure to check out the rest of the MoJo Team.
We have a new MoJo Maker with us.
Please  welcome the amazingly talented  Carole Burrage!
Your gonna love her style.

Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful MOnday!






8 comments:

Marisa said...

Love the DPs yo used and the pinwheel is too fun. Great mojo card.

Mary Fish said...

blow me over . . . love that pinwheel! hugs, mary

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so fun, Sarah! Love that pinwheel.

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

so sweet Sarah, I luv your pinwheel, I need to try this...hope your week is awesome!

enjoy *~*

Debbie Carriere said...

Sarah, love the colors & that fabulous pinwheel :)

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous pinwheel, great colours for this card.

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty, love the papers and the fun theme to the card

Matt said...

Wow, this card is just gorgeous! I really love the patterned paper, too...guess I'm going to have to go get some myself!