Saturday, 7 May 2011

Mom

                                              Hi Everyone and welcome back.
I didn't get much done this week because  I got bitten by the flu bug.
I was totally out of it for a couple of days but today I am feeling much better.
Todays card is my first Really Reasonable Ribbon post.

Today I am showing you a card I made for my DMIL.
I used a yummy brown sheer ribbon ribbon from
It has a gold line running thru each side.
I also used some Bakers twine.

I created a flower bow with this yummy ribbon, its was so
nice to work with, and so easy to do .
If you like this bow, stay tuned for an upcoming tut later in the month.

Supplies:
Paper:Basic Grey
Ink: SU
Stamps: Verve
Accessories: SU acrylic flower, Ms border punch, Verve die, pinking circle nesties.
I also used the Viva La Verve sketch for this week.

Be sure to check out Really Reasonable Ribbon
for my card.

Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful weekend!
Happy MOther's Day to all the Moms.

4 comments:

Sharon Keanly said...

Your card is absolutely stunning Sarah. Just love it, so very elegant.

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Beautiful card Sarah. Love the ribbon and the butterfly. :)

Marisa said...

Beautifully done, Sarah. Love then neutral pallet and the ribbon flower.

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty and great ribbon treatment