Friday, 13 May 2011

Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog Hop


Hi everyone and Welcome to another Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog Hop.
This is my first hop and I hope you Hop along with us all.

If you came from Jeanne Blog, then you are in the right place.
If you just happened on to the hop here, you will want to start back at the beginning at RRR design team blog.

I was in love with the colors.I wanted to use the brown, I so love brown,
and for all you viewers who follow me, you know I use brown a lot.
I decided to make this cute basket with the strawberries,with a matching card.

 This template is from the SVG Shop.I cut it out using my Cricut , with the Scal program.I used some paper from SU.
 For my card I use SCS sketch #332. I also used a MS border punch to match up with the handle I used on the basket.Added some of the yummy double sided brown ribbon and a bow to the panel. Ribbon from the Monthly Club.

I used this yummy brown double sided satin ribbon from the Really Reasonable Ribbon  club for May.So nice to work with and you don't have to worry if your tails on your bow is showing the other side , as it all looks the same.I threaded the ribbon thru the handle and then made a couple of bows
for each side of the Handle.
View of the strawberry open, filled with some chocolate kisses.
I also used some of the yummy Bakers Twine, also from Really Reasonable Ribbon, found here>>>...Bakers Twine.

Your Next stop on the hop is  to Cheryl's Blog.

Remember to leave a comment on all of the hop blogs for your chance to win some beautiful ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon!

Be sure to check out the rest of the Really Reasonable Ribbon Design Team.
Check out This Post , to meet the team.
Such a wonderful group of women to work with.

Thanks so much for dropping by and enjoy your Hop!

34 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh WOW Sarah what a FANTASTIC Project, what a great way to show off this beautiful ribbon!!!!

Bonnie - Really Reasonable Ribbon said...

Wow Sarah!! What a terrific gift set!! It's simply amazing. I love the card, and the basket and strawberries are just too cute!!

Becca Fabozzi said...

WOW< this is a fantastic project! Great job, you put so much work into this. Thanks so much for sharing

Mickie said...

What a great project with such lovely colors.

Lisa R. said...

WOWIE!!!! Fabulous project. Great gift idea! TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

Yone said...

Lovely projects ! Tks for sharing them with us on this Blog Hop ! Hugs,Yone

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

wow, these are so fabulous! love your designs and the ribbons

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Beautiful projects great gift ideas.
Marilyn

Kelly Massman said...

Really cute!!!

Jeannie from PolkaCabana.wordpress.com said...

I love that template you used! You picked the perfect papers and the ribbon just finishes everything off so nicely! Great job!

Linda Imler said...

Sarah,
The basket is great! Love the strawberries.
Linda I

mitz said...

...ohhhh the work that went into this.. its amazing.. wtg..
mitz_zee@yahoodotcom

Elizabeth said...

WOWOOWOW! Awesome project! It has given me a thousand ideas! Thank you! http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

rush said...

cute projects. thank you for sharing.

Anita said...

Stunning set!

kurlygirl said...

Adorable projects! I love the colors you've used! ~kurlygirl Kurly-Q

Sonia said...

Such a great project! I always love seeing a card and gift combo. The strawberry is sweet!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Stunning gift set!

Brenda said...

Sarah, your projects are absolutely delish!! How smart are you to make that basket and strawberries!!! Gorgeous use of the ribbon!! Love it!! Bren

Donalda said...

Oh hon these projects are just breath taking. Beautiful dear

Brenna said...

that is sooo cute!! I love love love it!! what a great gift basket idea!! what is the file called from svg cuts?? tfs
brenna
rbanderson@live.ca

Auntie Em said...

This is such a sweet project! I love the twine tied berries and the ribbon trimmed basket. And the card with the little sail boat is so cute!
Thank you for sharing! :)

Angi @ CokiePop said...

What a beautiful set. I love the basket. Gorgeous. :)

Patti B said...

Great job. The basket is so cute.
Thanks for the hop

Leda said...

You make the boarder punch look as 'ribbony' as the ribbon! And the handle!...wow, you went all out this time! Love it! Wish I was YOUR FRIEND! hahaha

Billie A said...

Great projects. Love the colors and ribbon its all wonderful.

thekolbes said...

GOsh, how creative are you. I love it. Thanks so much for sharing. I am a new follower
Trish
krazykcrafters at msn dot com

Margaret said...

Great project. Love your strawberry basket. Love the colors and your card.

Melissa said...

Wow, everything you created is fabulous!

Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

G. B. Miller said...

Oh wow! These are fantastic! Love the basket and the strawberry favors.

THERESA said...

Now that is truly one stunning project, perfectly showcasing the RRR ribbons, love it!!!
lotsa luv

Karen L said...

I love your project!! That basket is the topper!! Loving the color combos!

Patti J said...

Wow, Sarah, this is one fantastic set! Beautifully done!

Iris said...

What wonderful projects. Iris
isoscia at aol dot com