Monday, 6 June 2011

#1 Dad !

Hi MoJo Fans, welcome back.
Since this is the first Monday of June,that means its contest time again.
So , are you ready to play?
We'll have one winner for every 50 entries, up to a max of SEVEN winners!!! Winners will receive the Verve Stamps set of their choice.
Who doesn't love to win some Verve!


Todays sketch was fun to work with.
For my panels , I cut 1" strips and  punched some circles to go behind my bottom strip.
I used this yummy paper from My Mind's Eye
"Fine & Dandy"
Nesties pinking circles, Bakers Twine from
RRR. I layered the sentiment over a metal circle,added some brads.Piece of grosgrain ribbon under the sentiment.






Thank you for visiting and be sure to check out the MoJo Makers for their
awesome creations.

Also check out my first post for today. I have a little tut on a
Ribbon BookMark for Really Reasonable Ribbon .

Have a wondeful Monday !

9 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

This is a GREAT masculine card, Sarah! Can't wait to play with this sketch!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

oh wow Sarah, I luv your blue ribbon award..it is gorgeous...hope you have a great week lady!

enjoy *~*

Divinity said...

wow!!! love everything about this card! :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fun card, Sarah! Love the colors and the way you framed that circle.

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Fun card, really love this sketch and great use of all the patterned papers.

Lea L. said...

This is a great masculine card!! I just love the medallion that you've created!! Great job with the awesome sketch!!

scrappingnana said...

Love your card. The papers and the medallion ribbon looks great. A wonderful masculine card. TFS

Shannon White said...

What a FABULOUS Masculine card! 8-) Love the perfect DP's. Just Perfect! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Basement Stamper said...

Great papers with this sketch.