Friday, 17 June 2011

Best Husband Ever

Hi and welcome back. Today I have a card for Really Reasonable Ribbon
A card I made for my DH.
He truly is the best hubby.
For my card I used more of the Bakers Twine from the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store.I love using this on masculine cards.I find it puts the finishing touch to manly cards.
I also used some more of the Stella and Rose papers along with my new SU stamps. I can see using this stamp set often.The sentiment is from Verve

Stay tuned for another project I have to go along with this card.
I was hoping to finish it off, but working the last 2 nights has really tired me out. I will get it finish off over the weekend.

Be sure to check out Really Reasonable Ribbon  for their wonderful
Summer Blog Candy Giveaway.The deadline is the 18th and you have a couple
of days to enter.


Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful day!


3 comments:

Marisa said...

Absolutely wonderful use of this set and the dps are great too. I'm sure your hubby will love it.

Wanda Cullen said...

Gorgeous masculine card! Can't wait to get this set in my last order. I'm with you on loving to use twine for masculine cards...come to think of it...I like twine on most any kind of card! :-)

Diane said...

What a gorgeous card, Sarah. Such rich, lush colors and perfect as a masculine card. Really beautiful.