Monday, 27 June 2011

Good Friends MoJo 197

Its time for MoJo Monday.
Since its the last Monday of the month,todays sketch can be round or square , or both if you have your Mojo On.

For my card I choose to do square, and used some Prima papers.
This sketch was very simple and so easy to do.Just what I needed this weekend, as I am still fighting the flu bug.I've been sick since Wed. and this bug is not letting up.
Hopefully I will be over it by         Thursday, as I am on vacation for 10 days and planning to go away for a few days.
                                                                    
                                                                      I used another Paper Fashions,Etc
sentiment from the The Friendship Collection
Recollection flower, MS branch punch, Wally's ribbon, M's rhinsetones.





Thank you for visiting and be sure to check out the Mojo Makers for  their awesome creations!

Have a wonderful MOnday!

7 comments:

Marisa said...

Fabulous take on the sketch as always, Sarah :) Love the shape you used for the sentiment panel and the flower is divine. Hope you feel better soon! I got my daughter's bug and am on day five of it myself - ugh! Thankfully, I don't get sick very often. Enjoy your vacation :)

Debbie Carriere said...

Great card, Sarah! Have a great vacation!!

Wanda Cullen said...

Sarah, you always rock the mojo sketches and this is no exception! LOVE the turquoise and white combo...so striking! Enjoy your vacation and leave that bug behind! :-)

Diane said...

Another truly stunning card, Sarah. Love all the elegant touches that you put to your artwork. Pure beauty. Hope all is going well. We are so happy to have you on our PFE team, and appreciate all that you are doing for us. You always inspire!

Melanie said...

Love the card. I really like the teal. That flower is gorgeous!!

Melissa Rodgers said...

Just lovely Sarah. The color combo is perfect.

Lisa said...

Sarah this is so lovely! The colors are fabulous too. Just posted my 1st card to Mojo Monday...looking forward to many more!!!