Sunday, 19 June 2011

GYDOJune2011.......Sunny Days


Hi and welcome back.
Here is my card for the GYDOJune2011
challenge.
The theme for this challenge was,
Summer , Sunshine and Blue Skies.
When I think of summer , blue skies and bright colors and flowers come to mind.
I've had this paper from MY Minds Eye and thought it was so perfect for this challenge.It had all the elements I was looking for. Skies, bright and summerery.
I used the VLVJun  Week 3 sketch.
Found some flowers by Recollections to match, plus ribbon from my stash.

Thank you for visiting, Have a wonderful day !

2 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Sarah, you captured the summery feel so well with these colors and elements! Beautiful card!

Diane said...

Another stunning card, Sarah. Love these colors...and of course all your detail to pure gorgeousness!!!