Monday, 20 June 2011

Hello Sunshine ........MoJo196

Hi Again, welcome back to another MoJo Monday and another wonderful sketch.
This sketch was fairly simple and was what I needed.
I was off all weekend but it was very busy. DH and I had to strip everything out of our Living room and dining room , as we have guys coming in  laying new floors on Friday.
Wow, I didn't realize I had so much stuff to move.
All that is left now is our couch and TV, which we will move first thing on Friday.Will be so glad when its all done and things can get back to normal.
One of the good things from all the renos was purging.Tossed a lot of things.
When all this is done and over, the next thing on my list is my craft room.
Paper, tools and anything I haven't used for some time will be going.
I will put up a list of things I will be selling off, plus a few Blog candys.


Since I still had the papers from my previous post out , I went with the same colors .This card came together in minutes.

More of the yummy papers from
MY Minds Eye "Fine And Dandy"
Recollections flowers, ribbon from my stash,
Verve Sentiment, nesties.







 Be sure to check out the MoJo Makers for their awesome creations.
Have a wonderful Monday!


4 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so pretty, Sarah! Love the colorful flowers.

Juls said...

such a lovely card! Hugs Juls

Debbie Carriere said...

Sarah, this is lovely! Love how you used the flowers on that Nestie shape.

Melanie said...

Great card. Love the whimsical feel that background gives.