Monday, 13 June 2011

MoJo 195...........Happy Birthday

Hi and welcome back to MoJo Monday.This is my 2nd post for today.

If you came for the Really Reasonable Ribbon/Flower Soft Blog Hop, My post is Here .

Todays MoJo sketch was designed by Debbie and very fun to work with.

Since I still had all the stuff from my
1st post for today setting on my desk, I went with the same papers again.
I used Verve's  stamps, Really Reasonable Ribbon Scallop Trim Ribbon, Su papers ,$store Pearls,
Flower Soft for the trim on the cake.
Recollection Flowers.

Thank you for visiting, I love to read your commnets.
Be sure to check out the MoJo Makers for their awesome creations.


I am off today and will be out shopping for items for another Diaper Cake.
My Asst. Manager"s wife is having a baby in July and its a girl.We are having a  little baby shower at the store and  I got the task of making the cake,lol.

I will take pics and show you the cake before I take it into the store.

Have a wonderful Monday!

5 comments:

Juls said...

very stylish card! Hugs Juls

Marisa said...

Love how you used the paper flower where the flower is on the cake. Great mojo sketch.

Diane said...

What a cute card, Sarah. The colors make me think of vintage redwork designs which I've always loved. Such a pretty layout. Lover your design.

Debbie Carriere said...

Sarah, love the color scheme & the flowersoft looks great on the cake! Great card.

Shannon White said...

Wow, So Pretty! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon