Wednesday, 8 June 2011

PaperFashions Design Team .......Congratulations

Hi and welcome back.Today I  have some exciting news to share .
A few weeks back , I received an email from Melissa at Paper Fashions saying how much  they loved my work and asked me to part of their newly design team.
Melissa, along with Gayla and Diane  have
started a new Digital Stamp Company.
Needless to say , I went  and checked out their digital images and loved what I saw.
I immediately accepted the postion.


For my very first card with Paper Fashions, I used the Graduation Set.This was the first set I saw and I loved it.
I been wanting to try my hand at this graduation card I;ve been seeing popping up everywhere .
I couldn't find a tutorial on how this card was made, so I sorta did my own thing by looking at a card in the gallery on SCS.

This card was out of the norm for me as I always use pattern paper.
I am a paper junkie,lol, and always struggle with just using just cardstock.
Overall I was pleased with how it turned out.

Please hop on over to Paper Fashions and see all the fun Digital images,tutorials, etc they offer.Melissa, Diane and Gayla are very talented and
do amazing work.

I look forward to creating and sharing more projects using the Paper Fashions
Digis.
 Thnak you for visiting and have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Diane said...

What a fun card, Sarah! Love how you used all the images. This is an adorable card, and I'll have to remember it as I have a ton of graduation cards to send out next year. Such a cute way to congratulate someone. We are delighted to have you on board and to benefit from your amazing talent. Thanks so much!

Melissa Rodgers said...

Love what you've done Sarah! So glad you joined us. Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us. Thanks for sharing your talents.

Pam Speidel said...

Super graduation card Sarah! Love how you've used this terrific set! I have a paper addiction too so you're not alone. ;)

samara Rachel Navi said...

YAY YAY YAY. Great Congrats Sarah! You deserve this so much! So exciting for you. This card is SO imaginative and such a beaut for the older graduate. I just might take a lesson for my 26 year old graduate. Again Sarah, huge congrates on your DT election. I hope you are SO proud of yourself. It is good and G-dly to pat ourselves on the back for using those fine gifts we are given...so pat away!!!! Samara xox