Wednesday, 6 July 2011

God Made Rainy Days....

Hi and welcome back . Today I have a card for Paper Fashions Etc.

For my card I used 2 digital stamp sets "Summer Garden" and a sentiment from "Planting Playful Words"

I took the flower in PSP and colored it , then printed it off on cream cs and then printed the sentiment over it.I added some rhinestones to the centers of the flowers.




I used a old sketch from MoJo Monday I believe.Along with some SU papers,Orange Satin edge organza ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon .
Also a SU embossing folder for around my card.

I scheduled this post to go live while I was away on vacation.
This is my first post for today but I have another schedule to go live after this one.
.
Have a wonderful day, I will be back on Thursday .

2 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

Such a pretty card! Love the colors and layout with the image!

Diane said...

Sarah, this is just beautiful. LOVE how you played with the flowers in the corner and had the words as an overlay. Very creative. Gorgeous colors. Perfect!