Monday, 18 July 2011

Happy Birthday ...........MoJo Monday and RRR!

Hi and welcome back .
Today I am doing double duty again.
My card  today is for Mojo Monday and Really Reasonable Ribbon .

The weekend slipped by really fast and I  didn't get time to make 2 cards.
It was a fun weekend as our Car club met up and went on a cruise to a Car show.
The weather was so hot, I got burnt and now paying for it.




Todays sketch was fun to work with and I used some SU papers I found by tiding up my scrap room, along with a SU stamp set,lol
I forgot I had them.
I kept my card pretty simple.

I used Really Reasonable Ribbon
A yummy green satin  ribbon found Here
A MS double edge punch along with a MS glittery flower.





Thank you for visiting and be sure to check out
MoJo Makers for their awesome creations and Really Reasonable Ribbon
for all your ribbon needs.

Have a wonderful MOnday !

6 comments:

Atif said...

wow this happy birth day card is lovely its designing and color is lovely....


Scratch Card Printing
Discount card printing
Plastic Cards

Marisa said...

Maybe simple in your eyes, Sarah, but it's a beauty from this side of the screen :) Love the big flower and the colour combo.

Carole said...

That's an eye catcher, so lovely:)

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Wonderful card. The colour scheme goes so well with the layout and I adore the border punch you used. Always nice to "re-find" a stamp set, it's like it "new" all over again.

Lisa said...

Just beautiful and the colors are perfect!

Kathleen said...

I love your card!! Can you tell me what you used for the verticle border? Was it a border punch?