Wednesday, 6 July 2011

Happy I Do Day

Hi everyone,I am here today with a card for Really Reasonable Ribbon . I created this card using 5/8 Dark Satin w/Grosgrain Edge .This ribbon comes in a variety pack .

This ribbon is so pretty and so easy to work with, makes for an awesome bow.

I used an older VLV sketch , some paper from Forever In Time collection .
Glittery butterfly and rhinestones from M's,SU sentiment.

I scheduled this post to go live while I am on vacation.
I am out of town for a few days with DH and some friends .
We are in Cape Breton,NS.

This is my second post for today , please scroll down to my first!

Have a wonderful day !

1 comment:

Diane said...

What a fabulous design. Love that layout. So many intricate layers and stunning finished look. You just keep amazing me!