Friday, 15 July 2011

Hi and welcome back to another Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge .
Todays Challenge #28 is "Cool It"
Show us how you interpret the "Cool It " theme.

For my card I choose to"Cool It " with an
Ice cream card.
I used some new papers I go while on vacation.These yummy papers are from KaiserCraft.
I used a SU die for the cone and ran it thur a CB embossing folder.I shorten the cone to fit my card.
For the ice cream toppings , I used a nestie scallop circle and then put it back into a nestie circle to round the top, then layered the colors onto another piece of cs cut to fit inside the cone.
I used a MS border punch again and then threaded this gorgeous RRR Shimmer Satin ribbon found Here in this assortment package.
Added some Kaiser pearls and a SU flower embellie to top of cone to finish it off.
Verve sentiment.




So now show us your Cool it creations and someone will win a $10 certificate to Really Reasonable Ribbon along with a random winner.How Cool is that!

Be sure to check out the rest of the RRR team for their wonderful creations.
Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful weekend.

TGIF and I have the weekend  off!

5 comments:

Marisa said...

Too fun!! Love the pull out cone! Great ribbon treatment threading it through the punched panel too.

Melissa Rodgers said...

So pretty and sweet Sarah. Love the pull out part and how you wove the ribbon through the punched paper.

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Sarah, love the ice cream cone!
Clairexx

maryr917 said...

this is such a cute card-it caught my eye on the rrr blog-a fun challenge for sure

Cindy said...

Wow Sarah, your work is beautiful. I had no idea you were from Nova Scotia until just now! So am I! Hope you are having a very grand day! I guess this summer we can sing "Stamping In the Rain" here in good old Nova Scotia!
All the best!

Cindy Grantham
www.cindyloustampingguru.com