Monday, 4 July 2011

How Beautiful ........MoJo198

 Hello and welcome back to another MoJo Monday and another fun sketch.
Since this is the first Monday of the month, that means its contest time.
We will be giving away some Verve
We'll have one winner for every 50 entries, up to a max of seven winners.Winners will receive a Verve stamp set of their choice.
Julee is releasing new sets this Friday and more to choice from . How  Mojolicious is that ? So get your MoJo on and show us your projects.


For my card, I used SU papers, Verve sentiment, Recollection Butterfly .













When this post goes live , I will be away on vacation and won't be home till Thursday .

Be sure to check out the MoJo Makers for their awesome creations !

Thank you for visiting and
Have a wonderful Monday !

7 comments:

Diane said...

Stunning and elegant. Your cards always have those amazing attributes. Love these papers...some of my favorites. I think I bought 3 packages of them! Beautiful card, Sarah. Your work always brings ooohs and aaahs!

Stephanie Kraft said...

Beautiful, Sarah! Love that shimmery butterfly!

Wanda Cullen said...

Some of my fave papers here! Beautiful butterfly accent! Hope you are enjoying your vacation time!

Debbie Carriere said...

Beautiful card, Sarah! Love the butterfly :)

t_bar_star said...

What a lovely card! I hope you're having a great holiday. I am looking forward to giving this sketch a go - thanks for the inspiration. Theresa

Lisa said...

Pretty card and what a super butterfly!

Shannon White said...

Love this! So Pretty and elegant! Love your dp's and Fabulous butterfly, wonderful sentiment too!

Hugs
Shannon