Wednesday, 27 July 2011

I Give A Flip....

Hi and welcome back.Today I have a card for Paper Fashions Etc.
For my card today I used more of the yummy papers from Stella & Rose.
I also used this fun digital Flip Flop image
from Kids at the Beach set .So fun to work with.I also used one of the sentiments from Kids at the Beach sentiments
I used SCS sketch 343.
SU border punch, M's ribbon.
I printed the flip flops on the pattern paper and then cut out and pop dotted, added some bling from Jolees.


Be sure to check out Paper Fashions Etc for your digital images and sentiments.
Have a wonderful day !

5 comments:

gayla.odell said...

Love the colors and of course, my favorite....flip flops. Very cute card. Gayla

Amy Johnson said...

What a fun card! I love the colors!

Diane said...

Sarah! Look at you! What a totally fun card...those flip-flops are so cute on your card! Love the brad touch. Very, very cute.

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

Such a fun cheery card Sarah, that paper works beautifully with the flip flops , love it :) :)

Melissa Rodgers said...

These are stinkin' cute Sarah! Gotta love the bling!