Monday, 25 July 2011

Love Always..........MoJo201

Hi and welcome back to MoJo Monday.Todays sketch is Round or Square .If you are feeling your MoJo, then do both.

I chose to do the square and used  some papers from "Echo Park"

Shimmer satin ribbon from RRR
Verve sentiment.
Paper roses from Shabby Chic.


Todays Round or Square sketch was fun to work with. I love to see your
creations.
Be sure to check out the MoJo Makers for their creations and leave some lovin!



Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful Monday!

6 comments:

PrinzessinN said...

I love your card. Great colors!

Lisa said...

Pretty color combo...thanks for the inspiration!

Nadine said...

You made a great card with that lovely paper! love the dotted paper!

Mumbai Flowers Delivery said...

Hello my friend! I *love* this soft, delicate creation! SO gorgeous!

Flights to Lagos said...

Simply stunning! I've never really tried to make tags before. Yours are absolutely amazing!

Wedding sherwani said...

"That is all you need to learn if an agency is interested in representing your child. Do not do any heavy make-up. The agent wants to see how the child looks naturally. Only send in the photos one time. "