Monday, 11 July 2011

Wish Big....

Hi everyone, welcome back to another MoJo Monday.
Todays sketch is brought to you by Teresa.
A beautiful sketch to work with.

For my card I used some new papers from TPC Studio "Grandma's  Attic"

Sentiment is from SU, MS border punch, RRR Diamond Satin Ivory
Recollections Flower, Pinking circle nesties.

Look for more cards made with papers from this collection.Such a yummy collection I picked up while on vacation.
A girl can't go away on vacation without hitting some scrapbooking stores......right?

I had a wonderful vac with DH and friends.
The weather was gorgeous and we had loads of fun.
Now its back to the  work jungle.
I look forward to my vac in August.




Hopefully over the next few days I can't get caught up on all my design work and take part in a few challenges.

Be sure to check out the MoJo Makers for their awesome creations.
Have a wonderful Monday !

9 comments:

scrappingnana said...

Your card is gorgeous. Love the colors and the border with the ribbon thru it. I look forward to seeing more creations with these papers. TFS

Marisa said...

Fabulous as always, Sarah :) Great colour combo and loving your flower and how you threaded the ribbon through the punched panel. Glad you were vacationing where you could find some stamp supplies :) I was camping with the kids and some friends up at Whistler and all we found were mosquitoes LOL!

Jonna said...

Love the way you put the ribbon thru the punch. I just ordered that one so I cant wait to use it.

LeAnne said...

Just so pretty---these colors are so soft & soothing! Very pretty ribbon & flower, too.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so pretty, Sarah! Love how you threaded the ribbon through your border!

Dori said...

Great card! Fabulous colors and I love love the flower in the corner!

Nathaly said...

Love the card, Sarah. These are my colors. Nathaly

Pursuit of Stampiness - Calgary, Canada said...

Dear Sarah. Thanks for making us Canadians proud :) Your card is beautiful. Love it! You are so creative. What a talent. I love your blog. Thanks for sharing so many beautiful ideas!

Inky hugs, Pauline

t_bar_star said...

This is a really pretty card. Love the ribbon! Theresa x