Monday, 22 August 2011

Birthday Wishes ........MoJo205

Hi and welcome back to another MoJo Monday.
Todays sketch is  from Maria and a fun one to work with.

For my card I used some beautiful  papers from BoBunny.
Recollections flowers,MS border punch , branch punch,
some fab ribbon and Bakers Twine from RRR.
Verve sentiment.

Be sure to check out the MoJo Makers for their awesome creations.








                                                              
I am back to work today :) after been on vacation for 10 days.We lucked out with the weather as it was hot and beautiful the whole time.I look forward to another week of vacation starting labor day weekend.Thank you for visiting.Have a wonderful Monday and enjoy your week.


5 comments:

Sue said...

What a beautiful card! Love the colors.

~ Ali Watson ~ said...

This is beautiful!!

Loving the colours you have used

Ali x

Patty Sue 2 said...

I just saw your beautiful card and wanted you to know how much I liked it. Love the colors and the sentiment. Beautiful!

Lee Ann said...

I love your cards. Every Monday I look at all the ART and yours is always my favorite. You have great, well thought out designs. The colors coordinate and are easy on the eye. I am just not sure how you mail the cards will all the flowers & the ones that are so 3-D.

Lea L. said...

This is beautiful! I love the color combo, and the floral accent is fabulous!! Great job!!