Thursday, 25 August 2011

Coffee is not

Coffe is not a beverage.....its a moment of pure pleasure.I am sure this is true for a lot of my viewers, but I have to confess I am not a coffee drinker. I love my cup of tea,lol.
Hi and welcome back, todays card is for Paper Fashions Etc.
I used some Bo Bunny papers and printed of images from the Perfect Blend Coffee Didgis from PFE,
along with a digi sentiment from Coffee with Friends.
After printing, I then cut  out all the images and paper pieced them.
Yummy ribbon from RRR.

Thank you for visiting and  have a wonderful day .
I am off today and playing catch up with all my design work.



3 comments:

Diane said...

Sarah, this is GREAT! Love the card. We hope to do a tea set before long, so you will be in your element then! LOL You did a lovely job on this card.

Amy Johnson said...

Such a pretty CAS card! Love it!

Paper Fashions, Etc. said...

Fun card Sarah!