Sunday, 7 August 2011

 Hi everyone, I am back with a project for Paper Fashions Etc.
I am late posting this as it was suppose to be on last Wed.
My puter is driving me nuts.
Its dying a slow death.It takes me forever to just get on a site and to upload.I managed tonight to get 2 posts uploaded. It took me over an hr
to  get online.
I have a new puter coming and I am hoping to have it by end of week.
Its has a faster processor and a bigger harddrive. I can't wait to play with it,lol.

For my project I used PFE digital
Kitchen Clatter set along with some Kitchen Clatter Comments, Kitchen Clatter Vintage Recipe Cards
These Kitchen sets are so awesome to work with.

I had bought this folder at M's awhile back and thought it went very well with this set.

I added a sentiment to the left of the
folder, printed off 4 of the recipe cards and colored them with SU markers.
Took a matching folder to make my card and  some of the single elements in the set and took them into PSP and grouped them together
for my image on the card .
I plan on making more of the recipe cards to fill the folder and give it to a friend with some of my favorite recipes.I used SU rounded tab punch and stabled them to the cards. Added some bakers twine from RRR.

Be sure and check out Paper Fashions Etc. for more awesome
Kitchen sets.

Thank you for visiting and check back later tomorrow for another post.
Have a wonderful Day!

3 comments:

Diane said...

Sarah, this is just over-the-top adorable! What a fun project. LOVE your recipe box and the way you stack those bowls so high. Really cute and clever! Wonderful inspiration for us! Thanks so much. Hoping for a smooth transition to a new computer. There's always a learning curve1

Melissa Rodgers said...

Oh my gosh Sarah these are adorable! I love the "tall" stack of bowls. How fun is that. Ok, so now I have to go back and play some more. LOL Good luck with the new PC, nothing better than an updated laptop or PC. You'll love it!

Amy Johnson said...

This is fabulous! I love the contemporary look you gave to these images.