Monday, 1 August 2011

Hi and welcome back to another
Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.
Challenge #29" Sizzlin Summer Theme ".
Create a card using this theme and use ribbon, lace or trim on your card.

I had so much fun with this card.
When I saw what the challenge was, I knew I wanted to use  this stamp from Stamping Bella.
I paired it up with Some Verve using the Relax Stamp set.
 MS grass punch .Craft CS using CB embossing folder.
RRR gorgeous yummy green satin ribbon found .......Here.

I paper pieced the Bikini, blanket and her tote, added a strip of the same paper to inside of card.
Colored her in using SU markers.
Framed her using a SU embossing folder.


Now let us see your Sizzlin Summer Creations.A winner will win a $10 certificate to RRR ribbon. We will also have a random drawing for a 2nd winner.Another $10 gift certificate to Really Reasonable Ribbon .
Be sure to check out RRR for the rest of the team,and see their awesome creations.

I am also entering this card into a challenge on SCS for the "Dare to get Dirty Challenges 2011".
Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful day !

1 comment:

sandee said...

GREAT job on this card, it's defiently one of my favorites and you did an awesome job with the paper piecing!