Monday, 8 August 2011

Precious Little One

 Hi and welcome back to MoJo Monday!
Isn't todays sketch so fun to work with . I just love the ribbon  on an angle like that.

Since I still had this paper from "Forever In Time"  on my desk from my last card, I went with a baby card again.
Isn't this paper so yummy?
I did a lot of cutting on this card to get all the papers to work for me . I cut a piece from several different papers and pieced them together. I cut out the bears and the little flower as well.


For the inside I cut another piece .
I used Verve's  sentiments for the front and inside of my card.
I used some of this goregous Satin/Grosgrain Double Band ribbon from RRR

Be sure to check out the MoJo Makers for their awesome creations.







Verve is celebrating its 4th Anniversary and will be having a release party on Friday night on SCS  Verve Forum.The Verve divas will be Blog hopping all week showing previews of the new stamps. you won't want to miss it.

My puter has been acting up and I am so hoping to  have my new puter by Friday so I can be at the release party .I will never be able to follow all the chat on this. Takes me forever to load a page.

Thank you for visiting.
Have a wonderful Monday !

3 comments:

StampDancer said...

I love this card! You did a fab job!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is just darling, Sarah! Love all the sparkle.

Lisa said...

ADORABLE!!! The little bears are so sweet! Thanks :)