Sunday, 7 August 2011

Sugar & Spice




Hi and welcome back, today I have a card for   Really Reasonable Ribbon .
A cute baby card using this gorgeous Satin Double Ruffle Ribbon from RRR store.


I used some yummy baby papers from Forever In Time called "Bear Essentials."
This gorgeous Ruffled Ribbon was begging to be used on a baby card and it matched the papers perfectly.

Be sure to check out Really Reasonable Ribbon for all your ribbon needs.

Have a wonderful Sunday.
I have to work :(
But off Monday, then work for 4 days and then on vacation for 10 days :)

2 comments:

jen said...

super cute!! Your card is just adorable....what a great job.
I'm now your newest follower. I would love for you to stop by and visit my blog sometime.
hugs,jen

creativchen said...

Sarah, this is beautiful, sweet card!!! Love the color and the design is so amazing!
Many Hugs from Marina

Please visit my first Blog too.
Bettyscardandpaperdesign.blogspot.com