Wednesday, 17 August 2011

Thanks A Latte


Hi everyone, Wellcome back.I am back to uploading my cards again.I was having problems with my old puter and DH bought me a new one. Taking me awhile to get used to where everything is located.I've spent all last night and most of today ,trying to upload my cards.First I made the mistake of installing the wrong disc for my camera, I used the disc from my old camera ,lol,silly me.Then when I finally got that working, my psp program wouldn't let me  crop my card. Finally figured out how to do that in another program on my new pc, then  had trouble opening my watermarks, but thankfully have that working now.Finally had to google for an image resizier, as the one I had doesn't work for windows 7.So looks like I have everything under control and you will see  more cards.
Todays card is for Paper Fashions ETc.
I am using some yummy  Kaiser Craft pattern papers along with some new Digital sets from PFE.
I printed the cup off twice,once on my bottom layer   and then on the pink, cut it out and pop dotted it .Added a bit of glitter.
Organze Sheer Pink & Brown Ribbon from RRR

Thank you for visiting, Have a wonderful day .
I will be back later with my Mojo Monday card and a card for RRR, now that I have everything figured out,lol..

6 comments:

Marisa said...

I feel you pain, Sarah! we went to Windows 2007 upstairs from XP and my Photoshop wouldn't work properly as it is for XP. Thankfully we have an XP computer downstairs so had to load the program on that one, but getting used to where everything is and what it does is a pain! E-mail all different and all my bookmarks were gone.

Regardless of the effort, your card looks wonderful :) Sure you'll pick it all up soon.

Diane said...

Oh, I love it Sarah! Wonderful job of using the little cup image. Love all the paper piecing. I know those computers woes can be wearisome, but it looks like you're doing a fab-o job with it. Windows 7 has some quirks! Love your creation.

Melissa Rodgers said...

I love this a latte! :) Such a pretty card Sarah.

gayla.odell said...

Great card....pink and brown one of my favorite color combos. Works really well with the coffee images!

Amy Johnson said...

Such a pretty card! I love the image with the color pink.

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

lovely card sarah :)