Friday, 19 August 2011

Travel

Hi and welcome back.
Today I have a couple of cards for Really Reasonable Ribbon.
My first card is for todays post at RRR using this yummy gorgeous ribbon  found >>>>.Here
I paired it up with some Graphics45 papers, using VLVAug2011 sketch.
The ribbon matches the paper way better then it looks here,lol.
How fitting to make a Travel card why on vacation,lol.
This card is for Really Reasonable RibbonsChallenge #30 for this week.Challenge is "To Keep It Clean".I love seeing a lot of white on my card, so fairly simple and easy to do.I used some ribbon and lace from the RRR Monthly Club.I threaded the ribbon thru the lace and then made a loopy bow, added a button with a pearl to match.Verve sentiment.Ms border edge punch.
I am still on vaction , I go back to work on Monday, so gonna enjoy this gorgeous weather we been having all week.We have a family dinner to go to tonight and then off on a car cruise with some good friends tomorrow .Packing a picnic lunch,then relax and enjoy.

Thank you for visiting, Have a wonderful weekend!                  



4 comments:

Send Flowers To India said...

Thanks for sharing your ideas. I'm just glad I was been able to visit your site. Keep it up.

Direct Flights To Lagos said...

Simply stunning! I've never really tried to make tags before. Yours are absolutely amazing!

Send flowers to india said...

Thanks a lot for sharing this info.

Wedding sherwani said...

"hey i meet a girl who work for blog searching and we talk about how to find the great blog that you never read before..she talk about your blog and write it with my pen and now i finally got it i will read this and thanks for making this blog..this is awesome keep it up..."