Wednesday, 14 September 2011

Happiest Of Halloweens


Hi again, today I have a card for Paper Fashions Etc.
I am using digi images from Happiest Of Halloween Set plus a sentiment from the
Happiest Of Halloween  sentiments.I printed all the images on white cardstcok and then cut out all the images and pop dotted them into a scene.Cut a circle from yellow CS using a circle nestie.
I had fun creating this card. I hope you all check out Paper Fashions Etc of your digi images.

Hint: When cutting out digi images and you see some white showing around the edges, take a black marker and go over all edges and it will blend in .

Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day !

5 comments:

Paper Fashions, Etc. said...

Wow Sarah cute card! Can't believe you cut everything out, even the fence! Fun card. Thanks for sharing. Melissa

Conniecrafter said...

Very cool scene!!

Amy Johnson said...

Wow! What a fabulous Halloween card. I love the white background and all the images in black. What a brillant idea!

gayla.odell said...

OMG!!! I LOVE Halloween and your card is absolutely adorable. LOVE IT!!! Gayla

Diane said...

Love it, Sarah! It's really striking set against the white card. What a totally fun card! (PS....I'm back!)