Thursday, 1 September 2011

To The Moon And Back.....



Hi and welcome again to another Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.
Todays challenge # 31:I got You Babe
Create a card or project for a Baby,using ribbon, lace or trim somewhere on it.
We will have winner who will recieve a $10 gift certificate to Really Reasonable Ribbon,
also a random winner for a $10 gift certificate.How cool is that!
Really Reasonable Ribbon is the best for all your ribbon needs.

For my card I used this yummy baby paper from "Forever In time".
I turned it into a pocket card with a baby tag.
I used this yummy blue ribbon from the Monthly club.
I cut out the Teddy Bear image from the paper and glued it back onto a piece of white cardstock,
added a Verve sentiment.

Be sure to check out the rest of the RRR design team for all their awesome creations.

Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful day !

No comments: