Wednesday, 28 September 2011

Trick Or Treat

Hi and welcome back to a Paper Fashions Etc. Card.
For todays card I used some paper from a Recollection pad, I found at M's.
I printed off the pumpkin image from PFE Happiest of Halloween digis and the sentiment from Happiest Of Halloween Sentiments.
I cut out the pumpkin and pop dotted him, added the sentiment using a Verve die.
Finished off using Really Reasonable Ribbon. I also used VLVSept2011 week 4 sketch.
Super cute sketch to work with !

Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful day !




3 comments:

Beckie said...

Love it. The papers are great. And i super like that digi. Gonna check that place out. TFS.

Be Blessed, Beckie

Diane said...

Very cute, Sarah! Love the layers/strips of patterned paper for the background. Love what you are doing with PFE digis!!!

Amy Johnson said...

too cute!