Monday, 26 September 2011

Where Flowers Bloom




Hi and welcome back to another MoJo Monday.Todays sketch can be round or square.
I went square again and used some yummy papers from My Minds Eye "Lost & Found Collection"
I added a Jolee's Boutique Flower, some Verve leaves and sentiment.
The leaves and sentiment are from Julee's last Verve  release.Took me awhile to get my stamps and dies,Was thinking someone else was enjoying my stamps, gotta love the postal,lol!

Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful Monday !

8 comments:

Saints Rule! said...

This is lovely! I love the contrasting DP and the flower is superb! Beautifully done!

Marisa said...

Fabulously done, Sarah!!

Juls said...

such a lovely stylish card! Hugs Juls

scrappingnana said...

This is beautiful. Love the color combo and the pretty flower.

Notes by Nina said...

Stunning card, that flower is amazing.

Beckie said...

Great card. Wonderful job blocking.

Be Blessed, Beckie

CardArTart said...

Great use of the stamens on the flower, very pretty card :)

Shannon White said...

Wowzers this is so Pretty Pretty! Love the wonderful sentiment, dp's and your Lovely flower too!

Hugs
Shannon