Sunday, 2 October 2011

Halloween Set







Hi and welcome back.Today I have a project for Really Reasonable Ribbon's Challenge.
The challenge was to create soomething for Halloween.
For my project I used some SU papers along with some Recollections.I cut out the card and coffin box using files from SVGCuts with my cricut..I used Totally Twill Orange  ribbon from RRR found >>>>Here
I glued the ribbon around the box.Added a little piece to the flower on the card.
Added some stickles.Added some twine from M's to the corset.
Stamps onn the inside of card from Inkadinkado.


Now, let's see your Halloween creations!
The winner will receive a $10 gift certificate to Really Reasonable Ribbon . We will also be drawing a random winner from all the entries to win a second $10 gift certificate to Really Reasonable Ribbon. How cool is that!!! We will be announcing the winners on October 15th. 


My project is a little late , this past week was my week to work all week ,right into the weekend.
I am off to work again today,will be off tomorrow and have a long weekend coming up. can't wait!

Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful day !


No comments: