Monday, 24 October 2011

Happy Birthday .....



Hi everyone and welcome back to MoJo Monday .
So glad to be feeling better and be able to create again.
Last weekend I came down with the flu and it turned out to be pneumonia.Doc put me on antibotics.
I was off work all week and spent it in bed.
For todays card I used some new yummy papers from SU, along with some SU stamps.
This card is for my DH, his birthday is on Friday.
I used some Bakers twine, amd some brads from my stash. I even found one  with the letter K for my DH.I stamped the images and then stamped again and pop them up.

Thank you for visiting.
Have a wonderful Monday !



15 comments:

Marisa said...

This is fabulous, Sarah. Love the nautical theme in the brown tones.

Cathee said...

I love monochromatic cards! Love how you made the compass and anchor stand out with the dimensionals.

Penny Hanuszak said...

Wish I'd seen this card before I made my entry for MOJO211. Too funny. This is awesome. Love the colours and the masculine look of this card. Of course the stamp set is one of my favourites this year, so I'm kind of partial. TFS!

Carole said...

Your card is wonderful, great paper and dimension.

carol said...

gorgeous card sarah, x carol

Stephanie Kraft said...

Wonderful masculine card for your DH, Sarah!

Hope you're feeling better!

Tui Nathan said...

Fabulous masculine card ... perfect in every way!!!

Teresa Kline said...

this is awesome Sarah, great manly card..hope you had a super day!

enjoy *~*

Ellen said...

Fantastic masculine card! Aren't those colors gorgeous? Love it, love it!!!

Conniecrafter said...

Terrific masculine card, love how you used the images!
sorry to hear you were so sick, glad that you are feeling better

Notes by Nina said...

Wondeful masculine card, nice warm tones.

Cyndie said...

Yikes!!! I hope you are feeling better now! I love this card--it's such a perfect masculine layout, subject, and colors. Love the pinked border on your mat, and the way you popped up the compass and the anchor--awesome cutting!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So glad you're feeling better, Sarah! This is such a great card. Love the popped up compass and anchor.

DAWN Braun said...

you had me at anchor! :) With our recent move to RI, I've got them on the brain since they are everywhere here! Great nautical card!

m said...

Gee! Your cards are so lovely. I look at each one of them and drool!