Monday, 3 October 2011



Hi and welcome back to another MoJo Monday.Since this is the first Monday of a new month, that means its contest time again!

Are you ready to play?

The Prizes: We'll have one winner for every 50 entries, up to a max of SEVEN winners!!! Winners will receive the Verve Stamps set of their choice. 

Since I still had Halloween papers on my desk from my last project, I went with Halloween again.
I made a fun little  card for my little pumpkin, Avery, my DGD.
SU papers, Verve Sentiment, Really Reasonable Ribbon ,some 3d stickers I found among my stash.
Ms dripppy goo border punch, Octagon nesties.

Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful Monday !



6 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

such a fun card Sarah, luv the color and patterns, sweet candy corn too...hope you have a great week girl!

enjoy *~*

Joan Robertson said...

So cute! Just perfect for any little pumpkin :-)

Lisa T said...

So cute! Your DGD is sure to love it.

Lisa T said...

So cute! Your DGD is sure to love it.

Notes by Nina said...

This is so cute, what great images. Very nice.

Lisa said...

How fun is this Sarah! What a sweet image and great sprinkling of candy corn!