Monday, 10 October 2011


Hi and welcome back to another MoJo Monday .
Todays sketch was awesome to work with and I will be using it again.
I made my card square so I could have more room for the stamps I used.
For my card I used papers from MAMBI(me&my big ideas), which I got at M's.
All papers in this stack are for Breast Cancer and so pretty.
I made this card for my sister who is Cancer Free.
I used a MS  heart border punch, Verve's  Believe Set, along with Verve's Dies.
Pop dotted the flower and frame, added some Bakers twine and a charm I found in my stash.

Wishing all my Canadian friends a wonderful Thanksgiving Day.
I had my kids visiting yesterday and did the turkey with all the trimmings.
Since the weather is gorgeous, we are off later today for a car cruise with the club.

Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful ThanksGiving!

7 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

hey Sarah hope you are well...your card is awesome and perfect for Breast Cancer Awareness month...hope you have a fabby week!

enjoy *~*

Debbie Carriere said...

Awesome card!! Happy thanksgiving!!!

Stephanie said...

Wonderful card, so meaningful and lovely. Happy Thanksgiving!

Marisa said...

Fabulous BCA card and use of the sketch. Enjoy your car ride :)

Kathy said...

Love the square and the PINK! Nice job!

Lisa said...

Love your sweet pink card Sarah and the beautiful sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us :)

Erika Clark said...

Such a pretty card! I love the embellishment and wish all the best for your sister.