Monday, 31 October 2011

Christmas Blessings!



Hi and welcome back to another MoJo Monday.
So sorry I am late getting my card uploaded, but we had a nasty wind and rain storm yesterday.
I worked all weekend doing inventory at the store, came home at 5 pm yesterday and the power was out.We didn't get it back till a little while ago  today. I had my card just about done , but couldn't upload it.I even called my friend last night, she had power but no internet.

Todays sketch is round or square and if you are feeling very inspired, you can do both,lol.

My  card was created using some SU Christmas papers from last year.
SU  ribbon, Verve stamps and dies.


Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful day .


Happy Halloween !


7 comments:

Jadwiga said...

Przesliczna karteczka,ate kolorki sa przesliczne!

scrappingnana said...

Your card is beautiful. All the layers and texture is so pretty. I loved these papers last year. TFS

June@I will craft said...

What a great card. I might use it for inspiration for some of my holiday cards.

Shelly K. said...

Your card is stunning!!

Kristina said...

I like the die cuts! I really need to use them more -__- lol

Kristina
www.pearlgateway.com

Marianne said...

Gorgeous card, really like your take on the sketch. Beatiful red ribbon, too!

beauty said...

I believe that the post has perfect knowledge and a well research. Its awesome! Thanks for sharing. Waiting for next.