Monday, 17 October 2011

Most wonderful Time ....


Hi and welcome back. Todays card is doing double duty. Its MoJo Monday Sketch and also my Really Reasonable Ribbon Card.
I am using some paper from SU, along with Verve stamps and sentiment.
Really Reasonable Ribbon  found here>>>.Satin w/Metallic Edge Assortment
This ribbon comes in several colors and so dreamy to work with.
This card is also my first Winter or Christmas card for this Season.
I stamped the snowflake in several sizes ,cut and pop dotted them.
Added some rhinestones to go with the metallic edge of my ribbon, also used a glitter marker to go around the edges.

I am feeling very yucky, I came down with the flu that seems to be going around.
Hence one card for two challenges.
Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful Monday.
I may spend it in bed!

7 comments:

Kathleen said...

Sarah, I love the soft colors in this wintery card! GORGEOUS!

Anika - Ania Czy┼╝yk - said...

nice colors in this winter card. Snow star look fantastic!

scrappingnana said...

Very pretty. Love that paper. Sorry you are not feeling well. Hope you will soon be better.

Robyn Oliver said...

OOOW, I love your colours too, Sarah...lovely card

Notes by Nina said...

Very nice winter card and love your colour combo.

Tosha Leyendekker said...

What and beautifully elegant card Sarah!! LOVE the rich silver with those fabulous snowflakes!!

Ellen said...

Gorgeous winter card. I felt cold when I saw it!