Monday, 28 November 2011


Hi everyone and welcome back.
Today I  have a card for Mojo Monday.
Todays sketch can be round or square.
I opted for the square, but if your feeling inspired, then you can do both.
Todays sketch was fun to work with and I used more paper from Recollections , along with my new Verve stamps.I used Santa`s Litte helper set and I love this guy.He is so cute and adorable.

I haven`t been posting much in the past few weeks , but this is the busiest time of year for me.
I am invloved with the Fire Dept  Aux and this is the time when we have a lot of caterings for Christmas partys.This is how we fun raise for the dept.
Plus I am on the Social committee at work and I am organizing our Christmas party for the staff.
I am busy making crafting items  for each of these committees and I will post some pics later.

Thank you for visiting and be sure to check out the MoJo Makers for their awesome creations.
Have a wonderful Monday!

I worked all weekend and I am off today and plan on getting my tree up and some decorating done , inside and out with  the help of DH.
DH retired on Friday and I have my list all ready for him,lol.

8 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my goodness! He's so cute!!

Debbie Carriere said...

Adorable card, Sarah! Love that border!

PrinzessinN said...

What a great card!

Marisa said...

You have coloured Rudy fabulously and love the papers. Great card :)

Stephanie Kraft said...

Such a sweet card, Sarah!

Notes by Nina said...

Such a cute card, wondeful DP.

Kristina said...

This is very cute, I'm thinking I need to get me some of that velvet ribbon!

Visiting from Mojo Monday
xo
Kristina
Please stop by and say hello!
www.pearlgateway.com

derry said...

Very entertaining subject, I will bookmark your website to check out if you publish more in the future. Thanks!