Wednesday, 9 November 2011

Merry Christmas...

Hi and Welcome back. Today I have a card for Paper Fashions Etc.
I am using a Ginger Bread image from the new releases for Nov.
Have you seen all the new Christmas releases, so yummy !
I found this Recollections paper pad at M's that had papers which matched a lot of the new digis releases.I couldn't wait to get creating.
Look for more cards with more of the new digis images over the next few weeks.

For this card I  used one of Oct. VLV sketches, I printed the gingerbread image, cut and pop dotted him to my center panel. I also added the Santa hat from one of the Christmas Minis digi set.
Added some flower soft to his hat.
Recollectiond glitter brads, SU seam binding ribbon.
Merry Christmas sentiment from the Christmas Blessings set.

Be sure to check out Paper Fashions Etc for all your digital images.

Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful day !

4 comments:

Diane said...

This is soooo cute, Sarah! I love him on your card. What a great way to showcase the image. Thanks for all the shout-outs, but the biggest goes to you for a super cute card!

Melissa Rodgers said...

Love it Sarah! He's adorable.

beauty said...

This blog always create some informational and amazing things, which add in my knowledge and experience.But I am a bit confuse. Thanks for sharing.Waiting for next post.

Joyce said...

Aww! So cute, Sarah!