Monday, 5 December 2011

Happy Holidays...........


Hi and welcome back . Todays card is for MoJo Monday.
Also since this is the first Monday of the month , that means its contest time.
It' stime to kick off our December Mojo Madness CONTEST!
Contest means prizes, We'll have one winner for every 50 entries, up to a max of SEVEN winners!!! Winners will receive the Verve Stamps set of their choice.

I took the easy way with this card and used all Bo Bunny  papers and elements.
Not sure I even like this card,lol.
It  has been a crazy week, I am so busy with work and my volunteer work, I haven't had much time to play. Once I get thru this week , I will have more time hopefully.
We have  our party for the fire dept this Sat. night and I have to make a presentation and I don't even have my speech written as yet.
Then on Sunday night we have the party for work and I am involved organizing that. I so hope it goes smoothly.

Thank you for visiting and have  wonderful week !

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Love the layered snowflake and wintery feel to the card.

Juls said...

wow!!! this is just AMAZING!!! HUgs Juls

derry said...

Guard all-inclusive findings, distinctive research adored delivers neatly getting this item issue, called as and also additional most of these carefully.