Monday, 12 December 2011

Jingle Bells....



Hi again, back with another MoJo Monday sketch.
Todays sketch was fun with the skewed panels.
I  used more papers from the Recollections pads.
Used Verve's Stamps and a piece of Really Reasonable Ribbon .

I made it thru the weekend with  2 Christmas parties to go too.
My presention to the Fire Dept went well on Sat night,
The staff party went off last night with out any problems.
I have Wed's party to get thru for the Ladies Aux. and then my time is my own again,lol.
While I have been busy planning parties, I have also been working on a few things in what little spare time I have.I will update my blog  again in the next few days , to show you some of the things I 've been working on.

Thank you for visiting and have  awonderful Monday !


7 comments:

Beckie said...

Very pretty card. I love the papers. Those bells are too cute!

Be Blessed, Beckie

Marianne said...

Wow, you followed the MM sketch to the T and I love everything about your card. The papers and colours are gorgeous.

Marisa said...

This is adorable, Sarah :) Love the bells and the papers are great - I've been eying a few of those pads myself! Glad you have survived all the parties etc. I can't WAIT for life to slow down a bit myself!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just beautiful, Sarah! Love those popped up jingle bells.

Berni said...

Very beautiful, TFS

Lynn said...

Beautiful card!

derry said...

I could tell that we’re on the same interest and obsession. Good to know someone I could share my ideas. Looking forward to know and learn some more from you. I'll be glad to share my own thoughts to you soon. Thank you for sharing such valuable articles. More power!