Monday, 30 January 2012

My Heart Flutter...



Hi MoJo Peeps, Its Monday and time for another MoJo Monday  Sketch.
Todays sketch can be round or square, or both if you are feeling really inspired.
For my card , I used some new Bo Bunny papers I picked up over the weekend.
I love black and white , and couldn't wait to cut into this yummy paper.
I  used my new Verve stamps and dies I go this past week.
I also used some new  nesties I got for christmas, "Fleur De Lis".
Added some ribbon from my stash and a Bo Bunny Brad in top right hand corner.

Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful Monday .
I am off for my walk with friends before I work the evening shift today.

10 comments:

Marisa said...

Love B & W cards and this one is a beauty!!

Selene Kempton said...

so yummy! I love the butterfly!

Tangii said...

Oh my wowzers! I love the black and white! This is beautiful!

Robyn Oliver said...

Black and white is always stunning...this card is simply lovely. Thanks for your inspiration.

Janet said...

Beautiful card, love the black & white theme
http://janetscraftycreations.blogspot.com/2012/01/wedding-anniversary.html

Berni Cuttino said...

Beautiful card, love the B&W

Shelly Koskinen said...

Your card is beautiful!!!

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful card, I love black and white.

Vikki said...

That is such a lovely card Sarah and it definately is yummy paper!!

Hanne said...

Such a wonderful card! Lovely color combination in black and white!