Monday, 23 January 2012

Love....



Wow , its Monday again and time for another MoJo Monday .
It had been a very busy week for me and I got nothing done. I worked all week , right into the weekend, straight thru to Sunday. I do this shift once a month and I  hate it.
I am so tired when I get home from work, cause I work mostly nights and I get nothing done.
I do have a few cards I made and not posted as yet , but I will be back later today  with a new card.

Ok , onto todays MoJo sketch, this sketch was cool to work with.
Great way to use up some scraps.
I had recently went thru all my papers and sorted them, so had put aside all papers I thought would work great for Valentine cards. I used up a few scraps for this card.
Added some MS  heart stickes and some RRR ribbon and my card was done.

Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful Monday.
I am off today  and heading out for my walk with a few friends.

5 comments:

Marianne said...

Wonderful card, love the ribbon too. Hope you're enjoying your walk.

Ioanna Maria said...

Very beautiful card, i love its colours!!!

Michelle said...

Pretty card! The ribbon is lovely and I really like all the different hearts.

ScrappySandie said...

Love this card! Simple, artsy...classy!! Beautiful!

Debbie said...

Beautiful card!! I love the papers and those heart stickers!!
http://debbiesdashofthisandthat.blogspot.com/