Monday, 2 January 2012

Stolen My Heart



Happy New Year everyone.Wishing all a Happy and Healthy 2012.


Welcome back to another MoJo Monday
Its good to be back creating again.I had a very good Christmas, it was so nice to spend
all week with DH.Since his retirement, we hardly had any time together.
So Christmas week  together was awesome. 
He keeps saying he is so busy now, he wonders how he had time for work,lol.

Ok,  back to my card, I used some yummy papers from a Martha Stewart pad, along with some MS embellishments.I used a nestie Heart circle, Verve sentiment.

Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful Monday.
I am back to work :(
Edited:So sorry for the late post.I had the wrong date, I reversed the day and month,lol.

8 comments:

Mrs. GraceWorks said...

Great card! I love the squirrels!

Marybeth said...

Oh , Wow this over the top gorgeous! Love it with those darling little squirrels !

Whimcees said...

Hello!

This is beautiful and so creative! Wishing you a happy day!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Patrice said...

Great for Valentines day...I would love for you to link up with my new card making meme, 52 Card Pickup here...http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/01/52-card-pickup-week-1.html!

Ginger said...

Beautiful! Just looking at it, you can feel the love!

Alice said...

oh wow, this is adorable!!!
Alice

Alice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ioanna Maria said...

That's a really cute card!! Love it!!