Monday, 23 January 2012

VLV Valentine Cards

                                                  VLV Week 1

VLV Week 2.

Hi and Welcome back.
Its good to be back creating and taking part in challenges again.
I created these 2 cards based on Viva la Verve Challenges
I used week 1 and week 2 sketches.
A few weeks ago , while cleaning up my scrap room , I went thru all my papers and made some sort of order to them and found pieces of these papers from CAROLEE'S CREATIONS.
I've had these papers for some time and only have a few pieces left.
These papers work great for Valentines cards since I need to make a few more to take into work.
All the guys at work buy them for their spouses.
I used some nesties, RR ribbon,Verve sentiments,  some pearls and  rhinestones pieces from my stash.
Creative Corner is looking for a new design team, so I am gonna entered them and see what happens. Wish me luck.

Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful day.
I will be back later with more cards.

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Great take on the sketches, Sarah :) Love the bold colour combo and I "need" that MS heart border punch! Love it!